Are you interested in joining our Ethical Citizens Fellowship?
Applications are now available (BELOW) for the UAT4 2018-19 CohorT.
DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2018 by 11:59 PM EDT.
In addition to a robust, dynamic civic leadership experience that spans 38 weeks and includes DIALOGUE sessions and INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS activities identity, justice, culture, ethics, and leadership, each of our fellows also receive:
- A college scholarship of $1000.00 for the mentor of the winning House; $500.00 for each of the members of the winning house;
- College scholarships ranging from $500.00 to $1000.00 for winning fellows and fellows who best embody the spirit and mission of UAT;
- Free and unlimited access to college counseling and career coaching services through Mr. Meyer (former college advisor and graduate of Harvard University);
- Access to full subsidization of Prepory College and Career Coaching Services ($3000.00 value);
- 250 hours of community service;
- Access to special lectures and live sessions hosted by nationally and globally renowned professors, media figures, and industry leaders;
- Up to $500 in gift certificates, rewards, and vouchers to local stores and restaurants;
- Collaboration, leadership, and team-building skills and experience.
In order to apply, candidates must feet the following criteria:
- Attend Somerset Academy Charter High School or Somerset Arts Conservatory in Pembroke Pines, Florida;
- Be a junior or senior;
- Have a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA;
- Commit an average of five (5) hours per week to attending extracurricular live sessions, fellowship activities, special events, and community organizing projects;
- Have a passion for becoming more politically aware and affecting positive social change in one's local community.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for a place in the fellowship, please apply here: